Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Introduction to...well...me :)

Hello everyone!

So, I love food and I LOOOVE to cook. It shows. Look at my before picture, which I will post in the near future. Obvious, right? At any rate, a little more about me… I’m a 24 year old, pre-med college student at the University of Arizona . I have a beautiful, amazing girlfriend who I met on eHarmony in the beginning of last year and she loves to cook, too, so we go very well together. They say that couples who cook together, stay together. Haha. Anyway, in my humble opinion, there really isn’t anything much better feeling than knowing that the dish you cook tastes really good when the people you cook for seem to agree. Now, onto the lap-band part of this. Admittedly, I really don't think that anybody likes, or appreciates, rather, the actual journey of weight loss until they look back on it. It's a gigantic pain. It takes an EPICALLY large amount of work and the mental resistance that you have to use is sometimes seemingly mildly debilitating. All-in-all, it is TOTALLY worth it in the end, though!! Well, I hope you will follow me through my journey to getting healthy!!

Feel free to comment about anything! Give me any advice you have and tell me about your experiences too! I look forward to keeping you posted on what is going on!

Talk to you soon!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment