Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So, about today...

I was SO proud of myself until about 7PM. I ate healthy ALL day. I rode my road bike 12-ish miles this morning and have been throwing together a Japanese study packet for my girlfriend and I (Speaking of which, I should probably continue doing at some point in the near future…hehe). At any rate, for breakfast I had a Special K protein bar. Reason being, I figured that if I ate much more than that before I went riding, I would have something in my stomach while going all out on the bike and I just figured that that wouldn’t be an amazingly brilliant idea. For lunch, I had…errrrr…two of those chicken hot dog things that Trader Joes carries. They are awesome if you haven’t had them. Oh and I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned that I absolutely love spicy things, but yeah, I do. For dinner, though, I had sushi. Not too bad, right? Well, after that, I wanted, no, I craved, some cookies, so like an addict, I got some. I only had 2, but still. All-in-all, I think it could have been worse, but it could have been a lot better. I feel like I’m on the right track, though. I’ve been better today than I have in the recent past. I think I’m going to cook a creamed spinach and somewhat spiced, baked chicken recipe for dinner, so I think tomorrow’s dinner will be better.

On a mildly personal note, it kind of makes it hard when I don’t have my girlfriend here because she helps motivate me, especially because we usually cook together and she doesn’t get back until the 15th. >_< I miss her!!! Well, I hope to hear from you! Give me some motivation or help!!!!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment