Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New day...

Yeah, I'm proud of myself. I've been slacking a little on the exercise, but I've been good on food! Tonight, I had a little cream cheese and smoked salmon. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

However, going back to the exercise thing, I'm very excited about what is coming up soon. Starting Friday-ish, my wonderful girlfriend, who's rear I'm not kissing, has planned a REGULAR early morning workout. The means by which this workout will is yet to be decided, but I'm hoping there will be lots of road biking involved. ^_^

As far as my mind goes, like it or not, here's what's on my mind. I'm tired of reading anthropological essays. They're so dry. It's just too analytical for my mind.

Sorry for the short post. I'm just tired.

Anyway, as they would say in Japan... Mata ashita ne ^_^ (See you tomorrow!)

John

No comments:

Post a Comment