Sunday, July 19, 2009

Omatase shimashita ^_^

I'm sorry I kept your very curious eyes waiting! lol.

I've been very good with the diet the last two days. ^^ I had an awesome meal last night, though. My girlfriend and I had my parents and my sister over for dinner and we served some grilled Korean BBQ marinated chicken thighs and a simple greens salad. The thighs were marinated for about 3.5 hours or so and grilled on medium/high-ish for about 15 minutes or so. The store bought stuff is really easy to copy, so if you're curious how to make it, let me know.

Aaaaanyway, about me lately...not too much is new. My girlfriend and I have been living together for about a week or so and people have been CONSTANTLY telling us that we're just BOUND to get into a fight a some point and/or get sick of each other. We don't exactly disagree with these concepts, but in our defence, we STILL haven't had anything more than a small disagreement in a year and 4 months. If I heard it once or twice...meh, you're welcome to your opinion, but after 5 or 6 times, it get a little old. She and I are very happy. Why can't you just let us stay happy?! >_<

Until next time,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment